Saturday, April 28, 2012

First Haircut


We had a great Saturday preparing for Isaac's surgery. Lots of cleaning, shopping and organizing. Isaac loved playing in the backyard as we planted a couple of new trees. Our niece and her husband came over and helped a lot - they also took these great pics!



After dinner it was haircut time. Isaac went first and he did great! I didn't think he really had much hair, but he sure looked different to me when he was done. Still adorable! There was a beautiful little pile of red hair on the ground when we were done.



Alan wanted to cut all his hair off as well. Jeff and Josh wanted a buzz, just not quite as short. In the end we have four handsome fellas! It made this operation seem so much more real when I actually cut off his sweet little bit of hair. I guess we're really going to do this.

3 comments:

  1. So Cute! Good Luck today! Your trees look great and we have all been praying for you, isaac and the doctors! :) Love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know Alan shaved his too! Brings tears to my eyes! I agree 4 handsome boys!

    ReplyDelete