Thursday, May 3, 2012

Looking Better


Isaac looked much better this morning. The swelling went down enough that both eyes are open pretty far. He slept well through the night except when he was having his vitals checks. We have seen a few doctors today and there is a small chance we may go home tonight, but most likely it will be tomorrow. The doctor took out his drainage tube which may make the swelling get worse, but so far it hasn't. We're really glad not to have the drain in the way when we are holding and moving him.




He is much more alert today and wanted to be held and look around a bit. We even got a hospital stroller and took him out on a little walk around the hospital and one of the gardens. When we were walking the halls we got our first shocked response to his scar from a guy walking by. I told my mom that we are going to have to get used to that.




6 comments:

  1. He is looking SO good! And that little hospital gown is just cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jessica, he is looking amazingly good! I'm glad he was able to sleep better last night, does that mean you got a little more sleep too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he looks great! and I thought that the scar would be worse. I don't think it's that bad. Not visible from the front at all! I am so glad he is doing better! Hope to see you tomorrow! :) Sleep good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks lots better I hope he is continuing to progress love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  5. He looks really good. You look good, too, though you must be worn out! One more more night then you guys get the comforts of your own home and bed. So glad you are almost home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He does look good-glad you get to come home soon!

    ReplyDelete